Monday, September 11, 2006

Totally crap, but good crap..

This blog is turning into a monthly, instedad of a daily. I'm going to have to change the format after writing it for over a year now. The blog was supposed to be a journal of the writing of my book, and it's been a useful tool and has been a motivation in itself. The book is still very much alive, although I'm not getting as much time and head space to devote to it as I would like.

I've just finished an intense period at work and hopefully things will quiten down a bit. I'm also involved in a court case with an ex landlord regarding a deposit. Gathering evidence etc has been hugely time consuming but I intend to win the case so I have got to put in the effort. I'm actually looking forward to the case as he is a crook and an arsehole and I intend to have him.

My son has started playing rugby and it's a joy to go and watch him practice. I bought him hia kit at the weekend and he was totally made up. I also worked on my vegetable patch, planted some leeks, which was satisfying. At the moment I'm trying to get finance for a car - and I've almost cleared all my debts, which is an achievement.

Watched The Descent at the weekend - a horror film about six women potholing in north carolina, or some godforsaken place. Totally crap, but good crap..

No comments: