Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A work in progres...50

Opened up my laptop on the train this morning and I got an error message and the bloody thing refused to boot. Christ I'm so sick of it. I can't spend anymore money on the damn thing, I feel like throwing it out of the train window. It maybe something simple, but knowing my luck it's going to be something fucking major. Windows and PCs are so flaky, I'm going to get an ibook if I have to replace it.

I managed to proof out the first 12000 words and I'm slowly reading through it. I'm pleased with the results but maybe need to look at the structure. I wrote it in a cut and paste style, but I don't think it works.

I'm looking forward to the Easter holidays, it means a long weekend and I just want to chill in the new home. Works is busy, but rewarding, and Al, my musician mate, wants a press release writing to launch his debut album. As usual skint and overdrawn, but creatively enriched.

No comments: