Thursday, April 20, 2006

A work in progress...52

Moved offices at work into a different building, opposite the main one. The move was on the cards but a bit of a surprise, especially because I'm in the middle of some tight deadlines. I have not yet got over moving house.

I've sent correspondence from me and the evil landlord to my solicitor, working on the presumption that attack is the best form of defence. Not had a reply from evil landlord, but I want to take him to the cleaners for the inconvenience and stress is refusal to hand over my deposit has caused us. He is untrustworthy and a despicable character and it galls me to think I paid his fucking mortgage for two years.

I'm trying to do the corrections to my revision notes on a night, but am too tired. I've almost finished the first section and feel the need to get it out there and receive some feedback.

Homelife is again strained, my wife is depressed about things and it making me feel sad and unsatisfied. I'm really not sure what the future holds. At least the kids are secure in their own home and seem happy.

It's payday tomorrow and I have a fiver to my name, nit sure what we're doing at the weekend. Git a yoga practice at lunchtime, I need some positive energy or good news.

No comments: