Friday, August 26, 2005

A work in progress...21

Finished the magazine today and feeling inspired about the book. We have a long weekend as it's a holiday on monday in the UK and would like to get some writing done, although this may prove difficult as the kids and my wife will no doubt have other ideas. If the weather's good I may take them to the beach one day. I also hope to do some yoga, I feell I need warrior energy, to help me write - and I want to go out on my bike. Not sure how I'll fit everything in.
I stayed at Al's last night, where I went for week to write in the summer. It was good to see him and elizabeth. We went for a couple of drinks in Greenwhich and then went back to the flat for a few more beers, some good grass and The Who by Numbers. Made it into work realtively unscathed this morning and feeling sharp and inspired. I also feel like playing drums again - I have this urge to play in jazz band and be totally free of pressure and responsibility. I've just got paid and I'm totally skint, which is depressing. May have to take on some freelance work.

No comments: