Thursday, January 19, 2006

A work in progress...38

Today is my daughter's birthday, and it's exactly a year since I began writing. Through all the trials and tribulations I'm still writing and it's going really well. I find it a pleasure still and I'm pleased with the results so far of the second draft. I feel as though I am writing something original and interesting, I'm really in a groove as I seem to have a definite structure and outline. When I read it back, I can't believe they are my words on the page.
It feels as though I was meant to do this and I'll see it through and have the book published, it is those thoughts that drive me on.

I have also sent my book of poetry to the collection which has also inspired me to continue writing. On the domestic front, things are more settled for the time being, but I can't say what will happen long-term. My priority is to provide security and safety for the children and then look at my relationship with my wife.

Hopefully I'll have a laptop on loan from work which will enable me to catch up with the writing. Enterting a busy period workwise, but should be able to stay focussed.

No comments: